Sarah Newton (January 24, 1662 - 1725) was a resident of Milford, Connecticut.
Newton was born on January 24, 1662 in Milford, Connecticut, as the daughter of Roger Newton and Mary Hooker. She grew up in Milford and married her cousin in 1683, settling down in the area and raising her family.
Newton died in 1725 in Milford, Connecticut.
Newton married John Wilson on July 4, 1683
- Sarah Wilson - m. John Marsh
- Alice Wilson - m. Moses Belcher
- Mary Wilson - m. Gregory Baxter
- Elizabeth Wilson - m. Samuel Low
- John Wilson - m. Margaret Hall
- Roger Wilson - m. Hannah Mills
- Edmund Wilson - unmarried.